Tuesday 19 May 2015

Special Bonus Round! Thinking Digital 2015

Hello!

There is a proverb, 'Good things come to those who wait', juxtapose this with the Geordie phrase; 'shy bairns get nowt' and we have my current situation.

Upon finding out the opportunity to attend the Thinking Digital Conference 2015 by being part of Sage's social media team blogging on my experience of the event through this blog and also through Twitter I was ecstatic. This blog, which is, let's be honest still in it's awkward infancy has helped me get a ticket to the event.

Image result for thinking digital
By being proactive and approaching Sage's team, sharing the link, my vision and my personal Twitter account, which currently has a small but diverse following I have the opportunity to listen to incredible thought leaders discuss topics that motivate them.

Apart from having the opportunity to listen to masters in their field discuss their motivations and research I'm also hoping to report back and share what I learn with this blog and also my team as some of the topics are related to my current work projects and hopefully some in my future.

In addition to this there is also the start-up competition showcase which is showcasing some of the North East's most innovative start-ups supported by Ignite 100, Newcastle's groundbreaking technical incubator.

I'm incredibly excited to meet new people and grow my network, hopefully by utilising some of the skills I've already learned in my agile journey so far.

Expect a few additional posts this week and plenty of resources.

If you see me at #TDC15 don't hesitate to stop me, I'll be the Agile Timelord with a strong black coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment