Wednesday 8 July 2015

Accountability: Wonderful 101 Part One

Hello!

As defined in the previous sprint I have 101 questions to ask myself. To ensure I do it and keep accountability I'll be attempting to answer the questions throughout the sprint. Can I complete them all? Unlikely, but I'd realistically suggest I can complete at least 25 this sprint.

Here are the first 10!

  1. Who are you?
    • The Agile Timelord. A product owner based in Newcastle. I live with my partner and our many cats. I'm 27, male and 5'11"
  2. What are you passionate about?
    • Politics
    • Culture
      • Video games
      • Films
    • Travelling
    • Making my partner happy
    • Learning
  3. What are the achievements you are most proud of?
    • My Masters degree
    • Escaping retail
    • Going to Canada at age 21 and starting a temporary life
    • Being selected to go to Japan when I was 16 by the Japanese Language Foundation
  4. What are you most grateful for in life?
    • My partner and support network
  5. What are the most important things to you in life?
    • Being able to be free is more important than the act of being free
  6. How would you describe yourself?
    • Slightly overweight, self deprecating, irritating, a bit unsure of myself, not particularly confident.
    • Slightly intelligent, methodical, dark sense of humour
  7. What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
    •  Liberal, I believe that everyone should be treated equally in a meritocracy. The people best equipped for a role should receive it. Every one should work hard for their living
  8. Do you love yourself?
    • Nope
  9. … Why or Why not?
    • I just don't particularly like myself and I'm unsure of how I can change that
  10. How can you love yourself more today?
    • Give myself more of a chance, believe in myself more and not be continually critical of everything I do.
Thanks for reading!
AT

No comments:

Post a Comment