Sunday 12 July 2015

Accountability: Wonderful 101 - Part 2

Hello!

As defined in the previous sprint I have 101 questions to ask myself. To ensure I do it and keep accountability I'll be attempting to answer the questions throughout the sprint. Can I complete them all? Unlikely, but I'd realistically suggest I can complete at least 25 this sprint.
Last post I completed 10, let's see what I can complete today!

  1. What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
    • My ideal self is confident, self assured, professional, well dressed, physically capable.
    • I want to be well read and continue learning all throughout my life. 
    • My ideal self is happy, competent and respected.
    • I strive to be my ideal self and use this agile development to help attain it.
  2. Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
    • Not currently, but I hope to start living my life in a better way soon, removing all debt and enjoying myself more. Giving myself over to pleasure further instead of constantly striving for purpose
  3. If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
    • Travel
    • Write and complete a bucket list to the best of my ability
  4. If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
    • Marry my partner and travel on an amazing holiday
  5. If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
    • Spend each day and night seeing friends and family, doing activities I enjoy like watching films. I may even arrange activities where there is a chance I could die, why not skydive?
  6. If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
    • Go on an amazing fully planned day with my partner and enjoy every little moment of the world around me
  7. If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
    • Eat, have sex, shower and spend time with my partner
  8. If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?
    • Ring my partner, tell her I love her whilst stroking my pets
  9. What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
    • Absorb as much as the world today that I could to enjoy each moment
  10. What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
    •  I always have so much more to learn
    • You can never please every one so you should focus on pleasing those who are most important to you
    • Hard work pays off and whilst it may frustrate me when it doesn't there is nobility in work done well
  11. What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
    • Complete your work, hang in at university and try not to be so uptight all the time. Don't get too stressed with things you have no control over.
  12. If you are yourself 1 year from the future, how would you advise the you now?
    • Keep focused, don't give up and stop stressing over things you have no control over.
    • Be more positive and keep developing yourself
    • Stop being so damn hard on yourself
  13. Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go?
    • General frustration at myself and holding other people to the same standard I set myself. I really need to destress and relax
  14. What are you busy with today? Will this matter 1 year from now? 3 years? 5 years?
    • Today I'm preparing things for my wedding and working on personal development, this will impact the rest of my life! Yay! Pleasure and purpose!
  15. What are your Quadrant 2 tasks? (Not urgent but important)
    •  Epics include getting fit, getting my PhD, raising up the career ladder
Image result for 15
 15 DOWN TODAY, 25 IN TOTAL! BOOM

So what do I need to achieve? From these questions it's clear that I need to focus on destressing and just relax more in general life, something I have made clear in my personal epics and backlog.

Thanks for reading!
AT

No comments:

Post a Comment