Saturday 11 July 2015

Accountability: Pushing FitBit

Hello!

Another sprint and the FitBit continues to be a good tracker of my daily activity. Whilst I have not won any badges this sprint the device encourages me to walk to work and be more generally active.

But there is something slightly annoying about this device. The rash.

Apparently this is a known issue and may mean I need to take the device off for a day each week or so. I would post a photo but there are many on Google, so if you would like to see a flaky, grim rash go ahead, just would rather not put that here.

However, despite the irritation I still really enjoy using my FitBit and will continue to use it, perhaps when this little device decides to join the other pieces of plastic, silicon and circuits in the sky I may upgrade to the even fancier model.

Has my activity increased? Yes. Is it leveling out? Yes. Do I think I can go further? Yes.

Come on FitBit!


Thanks for reading!
AT

No comments:

Post a Comment